The main physical-chemical characteristics of the product are:
- Clean Air Certified Action - purifies the air in treated environments eliminating the formaldehyde and other polluting substances present in the environment – Istituto Giordano Technical Report n. 326966 dated 05/08/2015
- Formaldehyde-Free - it contains no substances harmful to health - Class A+ - Istituto Giordano Test Report n. 323352 dated 26/03/2015
- Reduction of thermal bridges, preventing the formation of mould, algae, and lichens in the presence of condensation
- Reduction of the heat dispersion from inside (internal) to outside (external)
- Water vapour permeability
- Capability to hold and withdraw excess moisture by balancing the degree of humidity of the air in the environment.
Atriathermika Green is suitable for any interior wall surface, metal, wood, plastic, etc.
It can be used in the food industry thanks to its characteristics of neutrality and non-toxicity, being an obstacle to the formation of mould and contamination.